2017 Collegiate Graphic Design Juried Show
THEME: Hometown Love
Our roots define us. We all come from different parts of the world. Show us what makes your hometown unique. Is it a retro diner that holds the title for "World's Biggest Cheeseburger," the biggest ball of twine or a historical landmark? Whatever you feel makes your hometown stand out, show us in an 11"x17" graphic poster. Everything must be computer generated.
One lucky best-of-show winner will receive a $500 award, courtesy of Lifeboat Creative. Students may submit up to three pieces. All current Kansas collegiate graphic design students are invited to submit their work. There is no entry fee.
Exhibition sponsored by
On view at CityArts June 30-July 22, 2017 in the Boardroom Gallery
- Jan. 16: Call opens
- April 28: Call closes
- May 22-26: Notification of acceptance / decline into show
- June 24: Drop off artwork
- June 30: Final Friday opening
- June 30-July 22: Exhibition on view in Boardroom Gallery
- July 24: Pick up artwork
- Artwork must be hang ready in a black frame with glass or plexiglass
- Artists must provide an additional five (5) copies of winning entry to be for sale during the exhibition
- All necessary paperwork must be filled out. The CityArts artistic director will contact you with this paperwork if chosen.
- Up to three (3) submissions per person
- Size limit per file: 50MB
- Theme: Hometown Love
- Must be a current college or university student working towards a graphic design (or similar) degree
- No entry fee
- Juried by Lifeboat Creative
- $500 best-of-show cash award