Hey, artists! Do you need high quality digital images of your artwork to build professional portfolios, include on websites or use for insurance documentation? CityArts is now offering affordable artwork photography services to the community:
- $75 for a 2-hour photoshoot
- Two- or three-dimensional artwork can be photographed
- Minor photo editing will be performed
- High-resolution photos provided
- Bring as many pieces as you'd like to have photographed in the 2-hour time block.
All photos will be emailed to the artist via Google Drive. If you would like your images saved on a flash drive, please bring one to the photoshoot to leave with the photographer. Once your images are complete, CityArts will contact you to pick up your photos. Please allow 2-3 days for photo editing after the shoot.
(additional dates will be added as they are selected):
- Tuesday, May 23 | 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25 | 3-5 p.m.
Each two-hour time slot will be reserved for one artist to bring in their artwork to be photographed. Available workshop sessions are given to artists on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register for your time slot, or to see which time slots are available,
please call (316) 350-3245.