Hey, artists! Do you need high quality digital images of your artwork to build professional portfolios, include on websites or use for insurance documentation? CityArts is now offering affordable artwork photography services to the community:
- $75 for a 2-hour photoshoot
- Two- or three-dimensional artwork can be photographed
- Minor photo editing will be performed
- High-resolution photos provided
All photos will be emailed to the artist via a Dropbox folder. If you would like your images saved on a flash drive, please bring one to the photoshoot to leave with the photographer. Once your images are complete, CityArts will contact you to pick up your photos. Please allow 2-3 days for photo editing after the shoot.
(additional dates will be added as they are selected):
- Tuesday, April 4 | 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 6 | 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 11 | 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 13 | 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 18 | 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 20 | 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 25 | 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27 | 3-5 p.m.
Each two-hour time slot will be reserved for one artist to bring in their artwork to be photographed. Available workshop sessions are given to artists on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register for your time slot, please call (316) 350-3245.